Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday = Funday

So the Sunday show started not long ago, I've been clean (no drops, not in a dirty sense) all week so I'm thinking about putting some hard/fun tricks into my act today. Last show in Frenchs Forest then we pack the tent up and move tomorrow morning but I can't say I'm overly sad about going, the venue has been nice but the crowds haven't been huge and we're kinda out the back of nowhere.. I have no idea what the next place will be like (miranda) but it's closer to Bondi, two weeks after that we're in Rose Bay which I'm told is beautiful - and only 3km north of Bondi Beach - YES!
Anyway I'm going to warm up in the sun while it's here, stoked it's spring and I can finally train a bit more :) Hoping to get some crazy new tricks over summer for my act. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment