Sunday, August 29, 2010

Manic Mondays

So I'm currently sitting in my room doing nothing other that writing this blog on my phone as the power is out. Today we are moving so everything is packed away in trucks so we just wait for every van to get assigned a truck to tow it. Yesterdays show was good, as I'd been dropless the whole week I decided to put some hard tricks in My routine for fun. I landed all of them except for the one I thought I'd most likely get. But still the crowd was better than most of the time here and while we were packing up the ring I got some nice compliments from audience members which makes my day. I love to hear that people enjoyed my act. That's about it for now as I'm probably sucking all the power out of my phone. iPhones are terrible with battery life if you have more than one thing running.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment