Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lazy!

so I haven't updated in a week and I feel a little slack. This week has gone well as far as shows and I'm beginning to see some nice progress with four diabolos, I'm feeling more control over my tricks. I've had a super awesome past few days and life is super duper awesome in general. ;D
I'll hopefully upload some training clips soon to show what I've been working on..
In the meantimesort out this explosion of grammar:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I keep a circus blog too - we should exchange links?? Where are you guys at the moment? I have just finished up with the big top in NZ, and will be starting with a new circus in QLD next week. It is great to find some other performers blogging! All the best, Eve.
    http://www.stardustandsledgehammers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete